Friday, April 15, 2011
This Week: Cupcakes, Books, and Lip Gloss
1. I baked two batches of Strawberry Cupcakes! One batch for a co-worker's birthday and the other for our early Easter supper. Sooo yummy:)
2. I love Tina Fey so was thrilled that she was on NPR talking about her life and her new book! You can read the interview here.
3. For years now I have been OBSESSED with Rosebud Salve! If you ask anyone who knows me they will confirm that I cannot be without it, so my curiosity was piqued when Garance Dore was raving about Dior's Creme de Rose Lip Balm! Have any of you tried it? Is it worth the extra $20 for lip balm?
4. Am dying to get a copy of Chef Michael Schwartz's (of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink) new book, Michael's Genuine Food: Down-to-Earth Cooking for People who Love to Eat!
5. Am seriously considering purchasing a Luxe City Guide for my iPhone for my upcoming trip to New York City, mostly for good foodie spots. Have any of you ever used Luxe City Guides in your travels? Do you recommend them?
Hope your weekends are lovely and feel very looooong!! xo