Thursday, September 8, 2011

Currently Loving: Seeing spots again!

look from Marc Jacobs F/W 2011 Runway via Vogue

Polka dot Black and White wallpaper via The Second Bedroom

I used to be a huge fan of polka dots! When I graduated and started working at my previous job they expressed a dislike to polka dots in design and as I became used to editing away the very idea of using polka dots, I kind of drank the kool-aid and stopped liking them altogether:( I've come around since then, but not like before...until now! I love seeing polka dots everywhere for Fall! I love leopard print so I'm always happy to see it everywhere too, but I'm totally surprised by how excited I am about polka dots! I am particularly in love with polka dots in black and white or off-white and navy and white or off-white. I have a few little items on my wishlist that includes this ring, this blouse, these tights, and this cardigan . Are you loving polka dots too?! What polka dot items have you bought/plan on buying for Fall? Here's a little shopping guide in case you need a little inspiration! xo

Fall 2011: Seeing Spots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...