Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall 2011: Pantone's Top 10 Colors for Fall


As fall approaches I am once again inspired by and excited about Pantone's Top 10 Color Selections for the season, this time for Fall! So since I had so much fun putting together posts inspired by Pantone's Top 10 Colors for Spring, I will be putting together a post for each of  the 9 new colors (see above!). I will not be creating a new post for Pantone's Honeysuckle 18-2120 since I already created a post inspired by the Color of the Year earlier this year, you can see that post here! Here's a little shopping guide I put together inspired by all the colors just to give you a little taste! You can click on the image to shop the items! So...do you think you have a favorite yet? Do tell!! xo

Fall 2011: Pantone's Top 10 Colors for Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...