photo credits (from left to right), photo by Sharon Core via NY Magazine, photo by me, photo and lemonade/limeade recipe from Martha Stewart
Spring has sprung!!! It's finally here and I am SO excited!! It's not like Miami winters are rough, but there is something about a new Season that is just so refreshing, isn't there?! And Spring is really the most refreshing for me. I'm ready to go for ice cream on a warm evening and jump in a swimming pool on a hot day, are you?! So take out your lovely dresses and swimsuits because Spring is here!! I have several goals for Spring that MUST happen before Summer, they are:
1. Begin diet/work-out regimen as swimsuit time is here:/
2. Find a perfectly comfortable and springy straw handbag
3. Do some real Spring Cleaning!
4. Host some kind of tea party or brunch, or who knows, some kind of crafternoon party for the girls:)
5. Make our headboard or find a headboard solution asap!
Do you have Spring goals too? Are you as excited as I am about Spring?! What about Spring are you most excited about? Here's to a happy happy Spring!! xo