Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring 2011: Peapod Pantone 14-6324

Peapod Pantone 14-6324 is the only shade of green in Pantone's Top 10 Colors for Women's Fashion for Spring 2011. It's not mint, and it's not your typical pea color, it's so unique that I had to look at it over and over when pulling images for this post to make sure I hadn't wandered off into the sages or greener aquas. I am surprised by how much I  have ended up loving this color! Do you like it too? I am considering making my first batch of french macaroons and think I will make them in a Peapod inspired green tone. Here is Peapod in many tones in photos and, fashion, interior, and product design. How would you best describe Peapod?


From left to right: Pagoda Umbrella via Tuxedosmarts, French Macaroon photo and recipe via Dailymail.co.uk, Photo of Perrennial posh via Interiordesign, Bicycle Enamel Catchall Dish via Urban Outfitters


Beautiful Tutu dress from final episode of Sex and the City via EW.com 

  Tom Dixon's Zoo Bar via tomdixon.net

photos via Pink Pianos

photo of SOHO Beach House, Miami Beach by James McDonald via Interior Design

photo and cake stands via Martha Stewart 

photo of Campbell's Headquarters by Eric Laignel via Interior Design



2 comments:

  1. yes! peapod is a delightful color, especially for yummy macaroons:) happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color and eat a macaroon like this with that kind of tutu must be a just perfect moment !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...