Thursday, January 20, 2011

This Week: Seeking Inspiration and Motivation

(photo from etsy via pinterest)

Ugh! What a week!! I will not bore you with the details...long story short, it was a LONG one:( Do any of you have any tricks or sure-fire ways to get inspired and motivated quickly? I had two bowls of neopolitan ice cream today...it kind of helped:) Hope you have a lovely weekend!! So this week...

1. I want one of these soooo bad!!!
2. Would love to find some of these pineberries to try! They are white strawberries that taste like pineapple, don't they sound delicious?!
3. Am one of the lucky recipients of Knoll Luxe's limited edition "Knoll Red" nailpolish!! You can see it here.
4. Check out Mrs. Lilien's recipe for a Shirley Temple with a twist!
5. How cool are those ice cream spoons?! Available on etsy!
6. Blue Valentine is finally showing near me!! Have any of you seen it? What did you think?
7. These Pantone Chip Cookies are so cool!! Perfect use of the pantone box!
8. I want this book!
9. Making this soup this weekend!
10. I'm getting excited about Valentine's Day!! Am already gathering stuff for a Valentine's Day Gift Guide I'll be posting in February (stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...